In behalf of Fiera de Manila and the DigitalFilipino.com Club, we would like to thank our sponsors, speakers, participants, and media for participating in our Social Networking and eBusiness Conference Philippines 2008.
DigitalFilipino.com Club Members can download the handouts at the club member site and view the presentation videos at the club social networking site.
- Global Trends in Social Networking by David Jones of Friendster (31:47)
- Creating Passionate Users by Gregory Kittelson of Groovenet (21:17)
- Dynamics of Friendship and Dating Networks by Faith Ponte of Itzamatch (19:07)
Find more videos like this on DigitalFilipino.com Social Network
DigitalFilipino.com Club, SEO, Social Networking and LifeStreaming for Marketers (32:31)
- Marketing through Social Networks - Online Gaming Communities by JC Medina of Level-Up Games (24:09)
- Marketing through social networks by Hans Koch (25:18)
- The Next Generation of E-Commerce Design by Andrian Lee of AsiaPay (34:19)
- E-Commerce in Social Networks by Simon Paice of YesPayments (17:21)
- Business Models for Social Network Sites by Donald Lim of Yehey.com (41:31)
- Doing E-Commerce in Games and Virtual Worlds by Rodion Herrera of Avatrian LLC (21:44)
- Friendster Developer Program by David Jones of Friendster.com (22:23)
- Making money off social networks and communities besides ads by Gio Bacareza of Chikka.com (22:52)
- Global Opportunities with Social Software Development by Jerome Gotangco of Morph Labs (24:23)
- Improving User Experience in Social Networks by Luis Buenaventura of Syndeo Media (30:32)
- Creating Portable Widgets by Mike McCullough of Groovenet (13:52)
- The Internet and the Law by Atty. Michael Vernon Guerrero (46:26)
Thank you again!